Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Photo journal

 In no particular order (because that's far too difficult) here is the week that's been
We saw Daniel Merriweather perform an intimate acoustic set at Tone in Surry Hills and it was so amazing
 His voice is so raw and the bottle of Jameson whiskey surely helped.
The guitarist who played with him was so talented and there were also plenty of laughs to be had
 Daniel also spoke about the recent tragedy of Amy Winehouse's death. They were close friends and you could see he was still in intense mourning
 Some random photographer took all her photos at 45 degree angles and she caught me taking it in, and Alex too. I was also with my friend and fellow bandmate Grace and her sister
 Mondays are shit, so this week I vamped it up with the Jeffrey Campbell Everest - I could climb every mountain in these puppies!
 Oh Urban Outfitters how I love thee.
I got a free shipping to Australia coupon and the girls at work and I shopped up a storm from the sale section. I got 2 dresses, 4 or 5 tops, neon socks for summer, 2 necklaces and suede boots (real leather for $19!) all for undfer $150 - insane!
 I tend to take self-portraits at lunchtime
 A workmate informed me I have a doppelganger (via Topshop)
 I really do love him...
 Lime Crime make-up is seriously my latest obsession. I bought the magic dust rainbow and have never looked back! The colours are so vibrant and I get nothing but compliments and a little shock when I wear it (daily) This is their signature colour Lime Criminal
 Justin Hemmes of Ivy fame has bought the excelsior hotel in Surry Hills and turned it from a live music venue into a Mexican/fusion bar + canteen. Alex and I enjoyed some corn chips + guacamole, hot dogs and mini soft tacos with beef and chicken (only $5 each!)
 We went there after band practice - Allyson and Grace couldn't get enough!

So that's it for now...

Love,

Wear + Tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment