Monday, July 4, 2011

I'm back in the game!

Why hello there!

It's been a while since I've posted, so I thought I'd try my hardest to get back into it!
I've been super busy with work, my band Cordelia Dead and seeing friends and buying shoes....

Partially good excuses, but also I'd really love to show you what I've found these past few weeks.
Some amazing images!

But I'd also really like to try and post personal photos and items to make this blog more special
I did consider starting a new one, but that's what I always do, and I'd rather keep this flame burning until there's a proper reason to light a new fire.

so enjoy, and please re-post on facebook or wherever!!

 1. These Topshop colour-block suede heels are shouting out "Buy me! Buy me!"



2. Lady GaGa has a Tumblr account and posts her outfits and images of her sleeping on aeroplanes - love it!
http://amenfashion.tumblr.com/

3. Kelly Osbourne is geek chic for her 2nd season of representin' Material Girl by Madonna

4. Flare jeans are not going anywhere - there here for another season (Summer 2011), so if you were a little slow to jump on board, never fear, you've got plenty of time!

5. Fluoro-coloured bags are so hot right now (and will be for Summer/festival season). Get on it!!


More trends and shoes to come!! Enjoy!

Love,

Wear + Tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment