Tuesday, July 26, 2011

These are a few of my favourite things!

1. Lime Crime Magic Dust - yes. I bought every single colour! I own the rainbow.
The rainbow is mine! All mine!
2. The rainbow on my desk at work
3. It's meant to be! They fit so perfectly into my daily (yes daily) make-up case!
*Note: I do have ANOTHER make-up case exactly the same, but with non-daily make-up.
There is a fine, fine line between daily and....not daily

4. Self-manicured nails - hot pink and silver narrow french tips
You likey?

5. Our dinner last night.
- Brasserie bread with garlic and onion
- Jindy brie
- green olive tapenade/paste
- Maggie Beer pheasant farm pate
- Danish salami
yes, this is how we roll dinner style

6. Ego and Green neon pink platform wedge boots - from Solestruck.com
I dieeeeeeeeee

7. Jeffrey Campbell "Everest" from Solestruck.com
But you won't catch me climbing a mountain in these!

Love,

Wear + Tear.



No comments:

Post a Comment