Monday, November 21, 2011

ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD

For some reason this song popped into my head. Trent Reznor's lyrics always fill the void when I'm feeling moody.
It's moody Monday don't you know?
Of course I'll add some lovely pictures as well to ease you into the work week.

Love,

Wear + Tear.


Watching all the insects march along
Seem to know just right where they belong
Smears of face reflecting in the chrome
Hiding in the crowd I'm all alone

No one's heard a single word I've said
They don't sound as good outside my head
It looks as though the past is here to stay
I've become a million miles a...

Why do you get all the love in the world?

All the jagged edges disappear
Colors all look brighter when you're near
The stars are all afire in the sky
Sometimes I get so lonely I could...

Why do you get all the love in the world?
Why do you get all the love? 

 I love a good moon tan

 I love this shot, the hat, the studs, the pose
 A DIY nightmare that I'm willing to try
 Aztec nails, yes please!

 If I wanted a bike, I'd want this one
 Green and yellow hair <3
 All spiked up



2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment :)

    I'll definitely check out your blog, I appreciate the support

    xx Lucy

    ReplyDelete