Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SHOW SOME SKINS

I'm about half way through Skins season 5 and I've gotta say I'm bloody enjoying it
This series never fails to allow me to disconnect from reality,
slide on into a crazy house party
and learn some new terminology to reawaken my youth

If you haven't watched any series of Skins before, never fear - this one features a new group of teens
ready to rock your socks without prior knowledge

Of course, I highly recommend going back and watching series 1-4 as they are truly epic and enjoyable to watch alone or with your own rowdy crew

Here are some photos to show you their individual/edgy style

I don't think I'll be wearing knee-length metallic leggings under a mini skirt a la Mini any time soon though

Love,

Wear + Tear.












No comments:

Post a Comment