Friday, January 6, 2012

MINT TO BE

MINT GREEN and shades of pale aqua, mixed with pastel pink and purple
will be my colour palette for 2012.

I shall continue to wear the other colours I love, black, white, hot pink, silver, but these colours will accent my clothing, shoe, accessory and make-up looks, giving me a fresh vibe.

I bought mint green loose eyeshadow from SASA in HK too.


I just bought a mint green swatch watch in HK.


And I just ordered atomic turquoise hair colour by manic panic which can be watered-down with conditioner
to make a pastel shade

I also have Lime Crime's Mint To Be lipstick


I'm also very tempted to buy this cotton jumper by ASOS
and these patent loafers also by ASOS


These are just some of the mint images I've found.







































Enjoy!

Love,

Wear + Tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment