Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday photo diary

This weekend was filled with activities
The main one being a photo-shoot I shot for Jasper and the Divine
I'll have to edit the photos this week and will post them when they're done
I also started a Facebook Page for my creative work
facebook.com/LucyHelenaCreative
It will include make-up+hair, photography + fashion design

Hope your weekend was more relaxing than mine

Love,

Wear + Tear.


 If I had a cat, it'd be a vampire cat
 I want all three of these MAC lippies
 I really want this pastel pink mixer - a girl can dream, right?
 The lovely Jade modelled
We did two make-up looks, this was the second
peachy pink eyebrows, nude shimmery eyes, glossy nude lips
 I know it's blurry, it's me taking a photo of my camera screen
can;t wait to edit
 Really into black and white at the moment
accented with industrial/sharp jewellery
 Gareth Pugh for MAC
wow, those sharp lashes are amazing

 Amy from Jasper and the Divine and I seem to have a very similar sense of style, today especially
Amy wears asos metallic stripe jeans and unif hellraisers
I wear Dr Denim acid wash jeggings and Jeffrey Campbell Elegant Stud 
 Just some of the garments for the Jasper shoot
 Me and my trusty Nikon D300
wearing: St Lenny NO IDEER tee
 one of the rooms in the house where we shot
 Alex, the lighting and reflecting pro, hiding behind the reflector, silver side up
 Undoubtedly everyone's favourite shot of the day - can't wait to post the original!

No comments:

Post a Comment