Friday, November 19, 2010

Marie Antoinette

Of late it seems everyone seems to be channeling Marie Antoinette. She is a rather dapper young thing isn't she!
It was surely Sofia Coppola that instigated aforementioned channeling but KAM'AWN! that movie came out like 4 years ago!
But you know what, we don't even mind. I'd be happy to swap my coffee stained shirt (what, like you don't do it too?) for something of more elegant and divine stature. To play princess, nay, queen for a day. And the costuming..ahem... i mean clothing is something to be desired.

WILDFOX have recently based their latest ad campaign on this very theme and they've come up trumps!
Take a look for yourself and let us know what you think?




I have quite an affection for Wildfox anyway so perhaps it is bias that I rate this photo shoot so highly but fantastical clothing aside check out the location they have used for the shoot! All sorts of wicked and wonderful! I'm already dwindling away the day creating imaginary mischievousness that could be created in a manner of those proportions. FUN!
I purchased some Wildfox singlets the other day. I'll be sure to post these soon. 

Love,

Wear + Tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment