Thursday, October 28, 2010

Colour Me Candy!













With all of the above images as evidence that it looks RAD, I plan to request some fairy-floss pink strands atop my platinum bleached plume. I don't think I can go the full hog just yet - what if I hate it? So I'm going to try a few streaks or bits painted onto the ends, so I can cut them off if I hate it.

My main inspiration is Gaga, naturally. She can pull off blonde, black, brown, grey, pink, yellow, green - it's insane! About 5 years ago I had long blonde hair and added bright purple to my fringe and hot pink underneath. It was not subtle, and for other students who didn't know their way around campus, they just "followed the purple".

So this time it's going to be more subtle.


Let us know what you think of this trend!


Love and fairyfloss,



Wear + Tear.

No comments:

Post a Comment